I was nominated for this Award by the lovely Abby from the blog “Welcome to Abby’s Kitchen”. Abby was among the first bloggers I “met” since I started blogging, and ever since she has been so supportive with her kind comments. She has also inspired me to try new ingredients and superfoods (for example amaranth! I mentioned that in an earlier post). Her blog is also about cooking healthily and give your body the best nutrients it deserves.
The rules for the Sunshine Award are:
- Visit and thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Acknowledge that blogger on your blog and link back.
- Answer the same 10 questions given.
- Nominate up to 10 blogs for the award, a link to their blogs in your post, and notify them on their blogs.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog somewhere
Before I go to the 10 questions, I would also like to nominate a couple of bloggers for this one (I will be filling this list as I come across more blogs):
- Healthy H’ohm’e: a wonderful blog about real and healthy food and a great lifestyle, a delightful read!
- Sassy Wife Classy Life: Renee’s very interesting and personal blog about her life as an expat in the Philippines and all the amazing travel adventures
My response to the 10 questions:
1. Where would you most likely travel to? Phew, this is a though one…how many lines have I got?? 😉 Well, ok, I’ll try to name just a few, but for example Bhutan, Galapagos, Chile, Amazon forest (Peruvian or Brazilian side), Costa Rica, Laos, Chicago, New Orleans….I could go on, but I think these are like the ones I would like to visit most.
2. Do you have a sweet tooth? Yes, definitely, but since I started to cook healthy, I tend to make my own sweets – for example the home-made chocolate, it’s incredible!
3. What motivates you to keep blogging? I just love it! I love cooking, I love taking pictures – but mostly, the amazing exchange and mutual motivation among the many generous and kind bloggers out there.
4. Who is your favorite comedian? I like Will Ferell, he is tough, but so ironic as well, I like that.
5. What is your favorite outdoor activity? Snowboarding and Stand-up Paddle Boarding
6. Who was your favorite teacher and why? Hum, sorry, I have been out of school for a while…can’t remember right now 🙂 But I had a really great marketing professor at Uni, almost made me go back for a PhD…
7. Do you own any pets? No, my parents look after my brother’s and my cat, as we moved out from home; right now, my boyfriend and me travel too much, it would be not fair to have a pet – later maybe? A dog or a cat?
8. Most embarrassing moment in your life? ( That you are willing to share.) Well, it was probably more like a dumb moment in my life: In high school I had to take Latin and it was just so totally hard to remember all that vocabulary! So for one exam, I wrote about 6 really difficult words on the inside of my hand, well, just like a little cheat sheet, I didn’t even use it though during the exam. After the exam, we had another hour of Latin class. Our professor asked us a couple of questions and I raised my hand…well, which one might you ask?? Oh yes, the wrong one…my professor confronted me and it was not very pretty, but luckily, no consequences… 🙂
9. Where are you from? Switzerland and Thailand. I was born in Thailand, but grew up in Switzerland. My mother is Thai, my father is Swiss.
10. How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood? Huh?? I didn’t understand this question?? 🙂 I guess a lot??